On the train
- The nearest train stations to us are two. Mestre Station 45 km and the San Dona 'di Piave 17 km.
- From both stations, a bus service that connects you to Piazzale Picchi in Jesolo, the starting point of all city buses.
- Official site Italian trains:
- All the bus lines stop at the station in Piazzale Picchi and from there we are about 500 m.
- Official site ATVO:
- Coming from the A4 ( da MI-BS-VR-VI-PD-VE ) at the Venice Mestre exit, carry on towards' "Marco Polo" airport and follow signs to Jesolo, Once you get to Jesolo follow signs to the EST / P.ZZA MILAN area.
- Coming from the A4 ( as TS-UD ) exit at "SAN DONA 'DI PIAVE PIAVE-NOVENTA" and follow the signs to Jesolo, Once you get to Jesolo follow signs to the EST / P.ZZA MILAN area.
- Entering the city, take direction "Zona East" Lido di Jesolo until you reach Piazza Milano. From here, follow the direction to the right, along Via Levantina, take the cross leading to via Dalmatia. Taking the 6th access the hotel by the sea is located 150m on the left.
- Recommended sites for calculating your route: